The Outer Banks’ Newest Golf Accommodations
COTTAGES AT KILMARLIC
Welcome to the newest golf accommodations, perfect for your next buddy trip! Each two-bedroom two-bath Kilmarlic Cottage comfortably accommodates four golfers and features a full kitchen, living room and back deck, complete with rocking chairs – providing the perfect setting to relax and enjoy the view of the courtyard and natural pond.
Kilmarlic Golf Club has opened the first 3 of 18 new on-site cottages. By project’s end 13 cottages will surround a 5,000-square foot, lighted putting green, with five others set on a small pond. In addition to the putting green, there is also a four-hole short course, offering a quartet of par-3 holes that play between 27 and 40 yards.
“The short course will be perfect for our package groups staying at the Cottages”, Kilmarlic Director of Golf, Bryan Sullivan said. “Golfers can easily play a few holes in the evening and continue into the night on the lighted putting green.”
- A championship-caliber putting green in the courtyard – the perfect place to settle wagers after your round or to practice your putting stroke before you hit the course
- 4-hole par-3 course plays around the cottages
- High-speed wireless connectivity
- Three flat screen HDTVs
- Washer and dryer
- Fire pit in the courtyard
- All cottages are non-smoking spaces